ARPO needs many goods and services to facilitate our ongoing care efforts. Just some of these are listed below. Please take a look to see whether you have any of these items to donate. No donation is too small! Thanks for your help!
Click here to donate
ARPO now has a Wish List setup on Amazon.com. If you would like to contribute any items, via Amazon.com, Click Here for dogs & Click Here for cats.
ARPO is a Kroger Rewards Community Partner! Enroll today and help ARPO every time you buy groceries. Each new year you need to re-enroll. (NPO #HG427). Click here to enroll.
Please help the Spay Neuter Services of Indiana with a license plate that helps fund their services. Learn more.
We Also Need
- Scoopable cat litter
- Premium quality dog, puppy, cat, and kitten foods (including treats)
- Printing services for our newsletter
- Grooming services
- Collars: including cat and kitten collars, puppy and dog collars, gentle leaders, and gentle walkers / easy walk harnesses
- Dog beds, Cat beds, blankets and towels (clean, used items are welcome)
- Dog crates and pet carriers
- Pet toys: Kitty and cat toys, Kong toys, NylaBones
- Shelter or kennel space
- Postage stamps
- Gift cards from pet stores
- Donations of services by animal trainers, behaviorists and veterinarians
All donations to ARPO, a registered not-for-profit corporation, are tax-deductible. Please see your tax advisor for more information. For more information on donating, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.