- To encourage and assist existing and future pet owners in providing a good quality life for their pets.
- To temporarily shelter stray, abandoned, neglected, abused and surrendered cats and dogs in a clean, comfortable, and safe environment while providing the best quality of life and medical care possible.
- To facilitate the adoption of these companion animals into stable, loving homes.
- To promote pet ownership as a lifetime commitment.
- To cooperate with other animal-related organizations for the purpose of reducing the population of unwanted cats and dogs through adoption, spay/neuter and educational programs.
- To further educate the public regarding the important benefits of the human/companion animal bond.
- To promote respect for creatures of all species.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President – Kurt Szalay
Secretary – Karen Smith
Treasurer – Shirley Thompson
Volunteer Coordinator – Terri Johnson
Foster Coordinator – Tina Bilodeau
Member at Large – Erica Cooper
Member at Large – Cheri Smith